Quicklink Hover
Students » Work Permit Info

Work Permit Info

Any student aged 14-17 wishing to be employed must have a work permit. A student may NOT use a previously issued work permit from another employer. Each change of employment requires a NEW work permit. Please view the guidelines and complete the application in the file listed below.  It includes the application, Pledge of Employer form, and Physician's Certificate for Minor Work Permit.
All completed forms must be returned to Fairfield Senior High School, 8800 Holden Blvd. in Fairfield. 

Cualquier estudiante entre 14 y 17 años que desee ser empleado debe tener un permiso de trabajo. Un estudiante NO puede usar un permiso de trabajo previamente emitido de otro empleador. Cada cambio de empleo requiere un NUEVO permiso de trabajo. Vea las pautas y complete la solicitud en el archivo que se detalla a continuación. Incluye la solicitud, el formulario del Compromiso del Empleador y el Certificado del Médico para el Permiso de Trabajo Menor.

Todos los formularios completos deben ser devueltos a Fairfield Senior High School, 8800 Holden Blvd. en Fairfield.