High School Counseling Department » Request Transcripts

Request Transcripts

CURRENT STUDENTS should click here to log in to Naviance/Family Connection to request transcripts for colleges, scholarships, etc.  If you have any questions about your log-in information for Naviance/Family Connection, please contact your counselor. 
CURRENT GRADUATING SENIORS who have been accepted into a college this fall need to complete the Final Transcript Request form below.  In order to finalize your acceptance, colleges must receive a final transcript.  Forms are also available in the guidance office.  Please return completed forms to Mrs. Clark in the guidance office.

STUDENTS WHO HAVE PREVIOUSLY GRADUATED need to complete the transcript request form below and submit to the high school.  There is a $2.00 fee to process this form.  A separate form will need to be completed for each request.  Completed form(s) and payment can be sent to the Student Records Department at 8800 Holden Blvd., Fairfield, OH, 45014.